Refractory glass thanks its stand features current temperature changes and permanently serving temperature of 800 ° c. The flames also can be traced to the naked eye.
Refractory glass is installed where you need protection from the use of naked flames.
It is used for:
- installation in fireplaces, bakery, grills, and more.
- installation in your home. appliances (oven, pizza oven, etc.).
- installation of the stove on the solid fuel.
- installation in a pen and analyzed through the industry.
- transparent, straight and thermally permeable.
- long term usage time (10 am >): 800 ° C
- endurance on temperature impact from 580 ° c.
- softening temperature: 1100 ºc.
- thermal conductivity at 90 ° C: 1.2 W/m2
- coefficient of elasticity: 68kN/mm2.